I’m a bit fussy when it comes to eating fruit: I prefer more exotic ones and for them to be in segments or cut into small pieces. Then the smoothies craze and Nutri Ninja came along and I thought, hmm, that would make fruit consumption much easier? So, I bought myself the good old Russel Hobbs Mix & Go Blender for £16 (the Nutri was so overpriced although we have one now) and started experimenting.
Any-who, here’s one of the smoothies I sort of made up during my smoothie craze.
* 1 Kiwi * 1 Banana *Almond milk *Cinnamon powder * Extra (coconut oil)
The pretty simple-Method:
- Slice the banana and kiwi into small pieces.
- Add the fruit and almond milk to the blender. Substitute with any other milk if needed. Add as much milk according to your preferred consistency.
- Before adding the coconut oil, heat it up so it melts. That way it will mix properly and you won’t get any lumps.
- Add the cinnamon and blend away.